- They independently equip and operate tool grinding machines in a 3-shift system
- You edit and check gearing tools such as: As Wälz-, form, Zahnstangengruppen- and Schneckenradwälzfräser various designs
- They monitor the quality and eliminate errors
- You create and optimize CNC programs
- Qualified skilled metal worker training, sound CNC knowledge and experience in the field of grinding technology
- Safe handling of measuring instruments to comply with the high quality standards
- Flexibility and a structured, independent way of working
- Willingness to work in alternating shift (3-shift system)
We offer you a performance-based remuneration based on the metal collective agreement. If you are looking for a team-oriented way of working and very good personal development opportunities, please send us your complete application documents by post or by e-mail as a PDF file (max 5 MB).
Mr. Ralf Ost is available for telephone advance information.
Phone: +49 (0) 72 31 / 9 56 -202
Fax: +49 (0) 72 31 / 9 56 -290